Careers at Synergy Tech
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
- Are you passionate about customer service and have exceptional people skills?
- Are you a team player that will assist in building great customer relationships?
- Do you enjoy promoting the right technology solution to enable customer success?
We have a Superb Opportunity for a Full Time Customer Success/Customer Relationship Manager to join our growing team in Mount Maunganui. Your role will involve establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with our customers. This involves regular contact, visits, quoting & solution design alongside our technical delivery team, and undertaking Technology Business Reviews while working with customers to create solutions which enhance their organizations.
We are big believers in finding the shortest hop between sales and delivery for speed to outcome & value for our customers – so you’ll work closely with the technology team to deliver the right solution for our customers, as opposed to simply sales.
An understanding and passion for technology and how our customers can use it to enable their organization is key, combined with exceptional people and communication skills and the ability to build great relationships while being an excellent team player.
Headquartered in Mount Maunganui in the sunny Bay of Plenty, Synergy Technologies provide support services to some of New Zealand’s most recognizable brands.
As technology experts, Synergy Technologies has built a reputation as professionals in IT infrastructure design and implementation, as well as being a leader and innovator in the deployment and management of highly complex systems monitoring and management operations across a variety of Small, Medium, and Enterprise customers throughout New Zealand and abroad.
We are a vibrant IT support team with outstanding technical capacity focused on creating an exceptional support experience for our customers, while making a positive difference in the community where we live and work.
We provide exceptional service and unique insights that empowers organizations to achieve great things while positively impacting our community.
At Synergy Technologies we are guided by these values:
- People First
- Always Listening
- Always Learning
- Always with Integrity
As part of our commitment to “People First”, a percentage of all services revenue is donated to support those in need in our community via our community organisation partners.
For more information, click here to read more about Our Community Focus
Given the nature of the IT industry and the variety of challenging work involved in providing our clients and customers with competitive products and services, it is important that you understand what is required in the various aspects of the business. As a result, you will be required to carry out a variety of different responsibilities including:
- Creating value-based sales through understanding, active-listening and actioning our customer’s needs / requests
- Opportunity tracking, sales pipeline, and quote lifecycle management.
- Continual Improvement of sales and account management process
- Perfoming regular technology/business reviews
- Ensuring we are delivering a successful outcome for our customer base
- A strong focus on improving customer engagement
To be successful in this role, the ideal candiate will have:
- Knowledge or Experience in IT is essential
- Highly developed communication skillsets and the ability to present and adapt solution messaging to multiple audiences as required
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy and excellence are vital
- Great organisational & multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt, prioritise, and deliver
- Teamwork and the ability to work closely with the Tech team to understand the customers and the workflows required
- Hold a current unrestricted NZ drivers licence
- Experience as a Customer Success, Relationship or Account/Key Account Manager in a fast, dynamic environment is preferable
NB: Due to border restrictions, we are only able to consider candidates currently residing in New Zealand with full work eligibility, or NZ citizens/residents returning home in 2020.
To apply for this job, please fill in the above form or contact us on [email protected] should you require more information. Please use “Customer Success Manager” as a subject reference.