Prepare for disaster
Before the Disaster Recovery Plan is put in to action there are many steps that can and should be taken to prevent such a serious situation.
Working with our clients, we focus on Identity and Multi-Factor Authentication, device and data health, and following the rule-of-least-access for systems access combined with robust reporting tools.
In preparation of a potential breach, we utilise the following framework for handling these events:
- Preparation – Policies, tools, and procedures to respond to incidents.
- Detection – Leveraging security tools and notification channels to detect potential issues.
- Containment – Isolation of rogue device, host system, or platform.
- Investigation – Identify scope, root cause analysis, and impact of event.
- Remediation – Repair of affected systems and resolution of identified vulnerabilities.
- Recovery – Restoration of affected services and post-mortem analysis to avoid future occurrences.
Our focus on security extends to physical security, identification, and access management to our customer sites as well as our own systems.
At a minimum, you should have in place the following services:
- Multi-Factor Authentication across your organisation
- Automated Backups that are monitored and tested
- Automated OS security patching
- Antivirus and Malware with monitored updates and status
- Ransomware protection
- Firewall intrusion detection services
What our Customers Say
Synergy Tech are experts in the Microsoft System Center Space - they have provided flawless implementation and support where others had failed. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Seeka relies on the expertise and integrity that the team at Synergy Tech provides. They are an integral part of key systems projects at Seeka and constantly deliver excellent outcomes.
Synergy Tech actually listen to what our objectives are, they provide expert advice and sound business solutions. Synergy's "go the extra mile" attitude is the reason why we always achieve outstanding results no matter the size of the project. They're a fantastic company to work with.